Boostnote is an open source note-taking app for programmers.
We have got over 4,000 Stars at GitHub 🌟
We have already been offered Mac, Windows, and Linux app, and finally, we released mobile app today 🎉
You can easily take notes using markdown. “Markdown with a mobile app?” You might think about it, but it is convenient if you get used to it 👍
With Boostnote, you can easily take notes and browse its contents you need.
- Record and store any ideas and methods you came up with
- Save the meeting minutes
- Save Links to Read Later etc….
The current development status of Boostnote Mobile is still MVP. We‘re going to add a lot of features like below.
- ✓ Make Android and iOS apps open source! / Done https://github.com/BoostIO/Boostnote-mobile
- ✓ Synchronizing data using dropbox / Updated!
- ✓ Markdown input assistance / Updated!
- Image attachment
- Star the notes
- Full text search
- And what you want?
Both iOS and Android apps are made with React Native.
As there were many problems in development, I will write these solutions in the another post.
This is the distribution of users. We are delighted that Boostnote is used all over the world. 🌏