Here, we are going to explain the disabling function of few browsers.
You can follow these instructions in order to disable it from your computer.
These are very simple and easy steps to follow.
Microsoft Edge users
- Go to the Windows key, write Edit group policy, and now press Enter.
- Enlarge the Computer Configuration unit by ticking the arrow following it.
- Then enlarge the Administrative Templates area.
- And finally, expand the Windows Components section.
- Double-click on the Microsoft Edge folder.
- In the window what seems, choose Disabled, and snap OK.
- Open the Internet Explorer browser.
- Click Tools in the higher right-hand angle of the browser frame.
- Select Internet Options after the drop-down menu that performs.
- Within Internet Options window, click the Security tab.
- In the Security tab, click Custom Level... button.
- Open the chrome in your system.
- Go to the upper right hand corner and click on the Customize and control Google Chrome.
- Choose settings from the drop down menu.
- Now, you have to go to the advanced options.
- Go to the privacy section.
You may allow, restrict, or set exact rules by snapping the button.
- As soon as you have made your variations, click Done.
- Open the Firefox browser.
- In the address bar, type about:config and press Enter.
- Tick the, I accept the risk button in the center of the screen.