We are very pleased to announce that Boostnote v0.9.0 is available on Mac, Windows and Linux for everyone. Many contributors send us the many awesome features and improvements this time too.
Thank you hackers!
xxdavid added an option to disable the line numbers in the editor and code block of markdown preview. Can be set from Preferences / UI.
Contributor: xxdavid 🍻
Antogin added the copy/clone note feature. You can copy / clone the existing notes.
Contributor: Antogin 👏
allejo implemented the scroll past end feature not only in the Editor but also in Markdown Preview.
Contributor: allejo 🍕
- Make line numbers in the editor optional #879
- convert uml to utf8 before converting to base64 #1271
- Change the control icon on Windows #1411
- added button for copy note link #1416
- name note to imported file #1418
- added encoding meta tag #1419
- make save button position:fixed #1425
- Remove inline-style from markdown link list #1429
- Allows keyboard text selection in Finder search box #1457
- Feat/add ability to clone note #1472
- Allow preview area to scroll past end of file #1480
- Remove leading # when creating tag #1481
Bug Fixes 🐛
- Fix info right buttons layout #1453
- Fix the editor lock button layout #1464
- Fix #1477 #1484
- Fix the folded layout on side bar #1413
- Fix the Solarized Dark Styling #1412
- Update KaTeX library from 0.7.1 to 0.8.3 #1494
- Delete Finder feature
The Boostnote team launches IssueHunt for sustainable open-source ecosystem.